Shared Egg Donor Program
Significantly increase the chances of success
The shared egg donor program allows for a substantial reduction in the cost of IVF with egg donation without significantly influencing success rates.
In this program, couples pay a non-refundable fee of $14,000 for a single IVF/egg donation cycle in which two couples share the eggs obtained from a single donor (whom they both choose).
This fee includes:
- Donor compensation
- Donor precycle testing
- Anesthesia and operating room fees
The fee does not include:
- Fees for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and epididymal or testicular sperm extraction when applicable
- Embryo cryopreservation (freezing) when applicable
- Pre-cycle testing for the recipient couple
- Medications for the donor and the recipient couple
- Fees for blastocyst culture or assisted hatching when applicable
Criteria for the Shared Egg Donor Program:
- IVF with egg donation must be medically indicated.
- The female partner (recipient) must have a normal uterine cavity as assessed by hysteroscopy.
- The egg donor must be under 35 years of age.
- All criteria outlined in the contract must be met.