IVF Success Stories from Patients
At our practice, we provide the most advanced methods and technologies for the treatment of infertility. By identifying the causes of infertility problems, we can determine whether In Vitro Fertilization is indicated, or if a surgical procedure, such as laparoscopy or hysteroscopy, can help. Sometimes, it is only a matter of prescribing the right type of fertility medication. We have facilitated numerous IVF success stories for our Sacramento-area and Northern California patients and we are pleased that our pregnancy and IVF success rates are some of the highest in the country.
What really sets us apart, however, is our commitment to superior care and our compassion for our patients. To demonstrate what a difference those aspects of our practice make, some of our patients have agreed to share their IVF success stories. From the Sacramento area and throughout Northern California, couples have put their trust in us and are now happily raising the families they once feared they could not have.
“Both times that I used NCFMC, I had successful outcomes . . . two beautiful baby boys! We are very fortunate and feel especially blessed. All of the M.D.s and staff were friendly, compassionate and caring. Thank you for everything. I learned the true meaning of patience, and it was worth it.”
Patrice and family
We’d love to hear about your experience with us
Here’s what our happy patients have to say about their experience with us:
- We would like to thank you for all of your help. My husband and I were so impressed with the care you provided and with Northern California Fertility Center in general, which is so organized and staffed with caring and competent people who always returned my phone calls, provided consistent information, called with timely updates, prescription information, etc. Thank you for listening to me, answering all my questions, and allowing me to generally be the active, slightly neurotic patient that I am! We appreciated your knowledge and compassion and always felt in the best hands at your clinic.Andrea
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to everyone there at NCFMC. We have been blessed with the most beautiful baby girl. I never thought this would happen for me and without all of you, it would not have. All of the Dr’s were amazing and Courtney our nurse was equally as awesome! She helped us through all that was involved in this journey! I am sending huge hugs to all of you! I also want to thank the embryologists involved. I can’t remember their names, but especially the one in the room during transfer, who told me she was perfect…and he was right! I tell everyone how wonderful and amazing you all are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for my precious baby girl! JB
- Going through fertility for both the female and the male is both stressful and a little daunting at times. In my case, I try to be supportive and present for all aspects, but let’s face it, I tend to check out when it comes to certain aspects that I find trivial. In this case – Egg Class. First thought is, I will never get that hour of time for the Egg Class back. I try to find any excuse to get out of the class – work, appointments, walking the dog, anything. Because of Lina, my Nurse Coordinator, encouraging words or maybe both verbal and sorry to say, physical threats from my wife, I attended Egg Class none the less.Price of snacks and drinks that are served at class $35.00, time of class one hour, the enlightenment of the information and understanding of the process that both of you are about to embark on – priceless!!!! In all honesty given the content and delivery of information that Ann provided, it was not only insightful but very relieving in a process that doesn’t offer much room for relief.Egg Class – FIVE STAR MUST ATTEND!
Lina – THUMBS UP
Ann- THUMBS UP
Entire staff at Northern California Fertility Medical Center – THUMBS UPJ. T. (A male Perspective)
- As Kaiser members, my husband and I explored all options to overcome our unexplained infertility. Just when we thought that there was no hope left, a friend recommended that we try Northern California Fertility Medical Center, and to our delight – twins! We are extremely grateful to the team of experienced professionals and state-of-the-art facility at NCFMC. Our only regret is that we didn’t try NCFMC sooner!P & G
- We would like to thank you for everything you did for us and our quest to have another child. The staff was so kind and thoughtful. NCFMC gave us hope when another facility did not. And, thank you for putting up with our constant questioning and frustrations. Our new baby girl was worth everything we went through.K & K
- My husband and I had tried for several years to get pregnant on our own and were inexplicably unsuccessful. We were referred to NCFMC who listened and sought solutions to open our options. After diagnosing and removing endometriosis, we were pregnant with our son within 6 months. The physicians and staff at NCFMC will always hold a special place in our hearts and our family.Brandy & Family
- I switched to this clinic from another local clinic specifically for IVF treatment. I wanted a more innovative and customized treatment. I definitely found this with Dr. Stephens. She is very easy to talk to, ask questions, and doesn’t sugarcoat anything. While she was very candid about my treatment plan and the possible outcomes, she was not without compassion and warmth. She tailored an extremely aggressive protocol for me, utilized supplements, and some alternative and innovative treatment ideas. Extremely pleased I made the switch!
- Before we came to you for help, we had begun to lose hope – after nine IUI cycles, three miscarriages and almost four years of heartache, we were scared of failing again. But thanks to your aggressive medical plan, I got pregnant on the first IVF cycle. Thank you for our miracles – two healthy beautiful boys. They are perfect and thanks to all of you, we have formed an instant family.Lara and family
- I don’t even know how to begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Murray, Miriam and the rest of the staff at NCFMC. Our beautiful baby girl, Evelyn, was born on April 19, 2016, and she is the most perfect baby ever. I don’t know what we would have done without you all! Kaitlin D
- My wife and I want to thank Dr. Gould and his team. Dr. Gould performed my 2nd reversal procedure after the first by another doctor was determined unsuccessful. It had been 10 years from the time I had my vasectomy. My wife and I were ready to accept the fact we wouldn’t be able to have anymore kids. Dr. Gould performed the procedure in December 2015 my wife is now pregnant! Only 4 months post op. Thanks again Dr. Gould this is a true blessing! Michael A
- We can never thank you enough for helping us after 16 yrs of trying. Our daughter celebrated her first bday in February. Also because of the surgery Dr. Andreyko performed on me I was able to conceive and we are expecting a little boy in July. Every shot, medication cycle, hardship was worth it. I remember walking into your building thinking here we go again, another Dr another opinion. You literally did tests etc that others never even tried and within 6 months we were expecting. You will forever be a part of our family! To anyone trying… DONT GIVE UP!Tiffany E
- Dr.Stephens looked at our fertility struggle individually. She didn’t compare us to other couples. Our protocol wasn’t standard, and she made sure we agreed with every step of the process.