Free IVF Cycle Giveaway
*Includes fertility acupuncture with Dr. Cherry at Acupuncture Fertility Specialists (optional)
At Northern California Fertility Medical Center, we are proud supporters of Resolve and the call for infertility awareness. Every day people with infertility are asking questions. “Why me?” “How can we afford this?” “Why don’t you understand?” National Infertility Awareness Week® is not only an opportunity to raise awareness about this disease, but also motivate all that are touched by infertility to commit to the cause.
In 2017, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association wants you to “Listen Up!” when it comes to issues around infertility and family building. This public awareness campaign is created so anyone who cares about the infertility community can feel empowered to do something that makes a difference, either in your own family building journey or to help someone else. Infertility impacts millions of Americans and does not discriminate based on race, religion, socioeconomic status or sexuality. “Listen Up!” and become part of the movement.
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association founded this movement and continues to work with the professional family building community, corporate partners, and the media to:
- Ensure that people trying to conceive know the guidelines for seeing a specialist when they are trying to conceive.
- Enhance public understanding that infertility is a disease that needs and deserves attention.
- Educate legislators about the disease of infertility and how it impacts people in their state.
Follow us on Facebook for updates!
2017 Terms & Conditions:
1. Up to two (2) entries per family, one entry at each of the following entry points: Facebook and the NCFMC website.
2. All entries must be received by April 29, 2017.
3. All services must be performed at NCFMC and completed by April 2018.
4. No external services will be covered, e.g., lab work, pre-cycle testing, travel, outside monitoring, etc.
5. IVF medications are included.
6. Embryo cryopreservation for one year is included.
7. Patients must have a medical need for IVF and not have a contraindication to IVF or pregnancy.
8. Patients cannot have a futile or very poor prognosis of achieving a live birth. The winner must use her own eggs and have an Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) level greater than 0.3 ng/mL.
9. Winning participant(s) for the free IVF cycle must be willing to participate in marketing opportunities surrounding this and all future contests.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
11. This offer does not have any monetary value and is not transferable.
12. This offer includes fertility acupuncture (optional) at Acupuncture Fertility Specialists