Northern California Fertility Medical Center (NCFMC) was established in 1992 and is staffed by three board certified reproductive endocrinology specialists, as well as an experienced team of embryologists, nurses, medical assistants and administrative personnel. Additionally, a physician specializing in the area of male infertility is available for consultation.
NCFMC offers a full range of infertility services including laparoscopic laser surgery, microsurgery (reversal of tubal ligation or vasectomy), ovulation induction, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and IVF with egg donation or surrogacy. We have a very active micromanipulation program including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), assisted hatching, and embryo biopsy for preimplantation genetic diagnosis. We also provide services for those who need microsurgical sperm aspiration or electroejaculation.
Perhaps the greatest testimonies to our work are the many babies born as a result of our efforts. We are pleased with our very high success rates and proud of our commitment to provide high quality, state-of-the-art care to each of our patients.
Why Choose Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
- We are the largest IVF program in the region
- We have 3 board-certified reproductive endocrinologists and a board-certified urologist
- We offer the most advanced methods and technology available in the field
- We are open 365 days a year to support all patients in cycle
- Our IVF egg donor program is in-house
- We report to SART for verified success rates
Learn more about NCFMC
Michael J. Murray, M.D. Fertility Doctor of the Month
Read more: http://www.fertilityauthority.com/articles/fertility-doctor-month-michael-j-murray-md